THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Joy

Do you bring joy to others, and have you found joy? When asking that question you have to
know what the word joy means. I think it means to be happy, or to rejoice about something.
The things that give me joy are, spending time with my family and friends, riding fourwheelers, and working on cars. The reason I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, is because I dont like being alone, I am gregarious. The reason I like riding fourwheelers is because it is a way to spend time with family and friends, and it is a way to go places where you would not usually be able to go. I especially like to work on cars because I like to be able to take something apart and put it back together, and it also helps the community to keep running smoothly. Some more things I enjoy are playing paintball with my friend Chance, because it gets you out of the house and it just is fun. I guess the reason it is fun is because of the adrinalin rush it is just awsome.
The ways I try to bring joy to others is by helping them when I can, working on their cars at my dads tirestore can too because they do not have to get frustrated with the car, I try to be friendly to everyone. The reason that helping people brings joy to them is that they dont have to do something all on their own I try to do that a lot.

0 comments:

Pain- Kingdom Hearts