THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Three Things I Value Most

The three things that I value most in my life are my family, my friends, and my pets.



Family: the reason I value my family is because they take care of me, and give me clothes, food and shelter the three things any living thing needs to live.

Friends: The reason I value my friends is because they are to make me feel better when I am sad, and they encourage me to try new things, like football.

Pets: The reason I value my pets is because they are fun and when I am bord they cheer me up.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jamie, you have to meet the deadline. If the printed assignment is due in class, don't turn it in after.

You didn't write enough either. One sentence per value doesn't tell me anything.

Pain- Kingdom Hearts